Look Better and Feel Better!
Express yourself & regain your confidence! with minimally invasive variose vein treatment.
Welcome! We’re happy you have chosen Dr. Gioscia and confident that you will find him to be one of the most respected surgeons in the Westchester & Manhattan regions.
Dr. Gioscia has performed thousands of procedures and has treated vein disorders for nearly 25 years. His practice and office in White Plains, New York has been recognized by NBC’s Dr. Max Gomez and featured on his national news television. Dr. Gioscia has also been invited to instruct and lecture nationally on varicose vein and spider vein diagnosis and treatment as well as his minimally invasive vein techniques. Dr. Gioscia uses various advanced techniques to give you the best result possible. Click here to read more about Dr. Gioscia.
• Foam Sclerotherapy with Ultrasound Guidance • Physiologic Venous Doppler Diagnosis
• Laser Treatment of Cosmetic (Spider) Veins
• Custom Stocking Fitting and Dispensing
• Treatment of More Severe Vein Conditions (DVT, Venous Ulcers, Chronic Leg Swelling)
The VNUS Closure procedure is an alternative treatment option to traditional vein stripping surgery, and brings state-of-the-art technology to an age-old disorder.
• Relief of Symptoms
• Excellent cosmetic outcomes
• Resume normal activity within 1-2 days
• Minimal (local) or no anesthesia required
All diagnoses & treatments take place in the comfort of our office. Click here to read more about them.